Although coaching has grown exponentially in the last 10 years, there are still many people that are unsure as to what a life coach does and how a life coach can help them so below I share some scenarios of how life coaching might benefit you.
Generically, Coaches can work in almost any area of life, from health, to fitness, career, wellbeing, business, sales and much more.
- Are you looking for motivation or inspiration in your life?
- Do you feel fed up or exhausted with trying to make progress in certain aspects of your life?
- Do you battle with low mood/anxiety/worries daily and is this affecting your ability to enjoy life?
- Do you want help to identify your limiting beliefs that are not serving you well?
- Do you need help to get over a breakup, find a new job or start a new business, find love/new relationship, lose weight?
If the answer to any of these or similar questions is yes, then life coaching sessions may be for you.
Bear in mind that a coach’s job is not to instruct you or give you directions as to what to do. The job of a coach is to work with you in a collaborative relationship using the coach’s insights and values to guide you to your dream goal. This could be in any area of your life. I am particularly passionate about working in the health and fitness, wellbeing and love and have given some examples of how coaching could work.
how a life coach can help
Help in identifying limiting beliefs and forging ahead with a new business or in a new area of work or help in staying motivated for weight loss or getting fit.
Guidance and direction on going back into dating or help with relationships and love.
Help with confidence, low mood, anxiety and general wellbeing. Finding the courage to go for what you want.
I can help you clarify your goals, identify behaviours and obstacles holding you back, and then come up with strategies for overcoming each obstacle.
Together, we will identify what is holding you back and how we can move you forward, We all need support and encouragement to make progress in our lives and to get where we need to get to. My role is to encourage you and help you find your motivation and to show you practical steps to moving on to the next chapter in your life.